I don’t know about you, but I am so excited for summer this year! Recently, I have been planning holidays and things to do and that’s why this blog post is very apt, since I am already making my own to-do list for the summer. It’s never too early to start planning!
What’s on my own list? Well, it will go something like this: my birthday, Greece, concerts (Billie Eilish and Taylor Swift), possibly Portugal and then sorting out Oxbridge applications and personal statements. In between all of this, I will be meeting up with my friends at parties or brunch. That is why I am so excited!
This year I am going to try and stay in touch with all my friends over this summer, so these bucket list ideas will be mainly focussed on things to do with your friends. Enjoy!
- Go to a theme park
- Have a sunset picnic
- Do a sunrise photoshoot
- Eat ice cream on the beach
- Rent a bike for the day
- Camp in the garden
- Roast marshmallows on a bonfire (more autumnal, yes, but it’s still fun!)
- Hang out with your friends in a field
- Pull many all nighters with your best friends!
- Try out a new Starbucks drinks
- Go to a concert/festival
- Have your own dance party
- Make ice lollies
- Learn to surf
- Have a social media detox
- Outside movie-night
- Go shopping in a different city
- Dye your hair
- Make a music video
- Write a song